America Passively Succumbing to Takeover
The United States has been defeated in an economic war and the consequences are comparable to losing a military war. Strangely, Americans do not feel the pain and economic destruction to the same extent as a perilous military defeat. Many still do not realize that our lifestyle is being temporarily supported by debt and imports. When the money stops, so will the imports, and only then may we realize we are a bankrupt nation.
- We have sold 16,613 of our best companies in just 30 years
- We are borrowing more and more money from the same foreign countries we are getting our imports from
- We are making almost nothing in America anymore, we are literally outsourcing whole industries
- We are encouraging outsourcing at almost every level, not just manufacturing – we are outsourcing our phone support, customer service, R&D, and more
- With agreements like the newly signed Korean-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, North American Free Trade Agreement and our treaty with the World Trade Organization our domestic companies do not stand a chance
- Without a reform to our tax structure we can’t compete with the foreign value-added tax (VAT) we must get our own and lower the income tax if we do not or cannot offset it domestically
Too many American are blissfully or blatantly unaware of the true nature of what is happening to us. We need to wake up and let our leaders in Washington know that these issues are important to us – our economy and our national security.