As health care costs continue to skyrocket in this nation, an increasing number of Americans are turning to ‘medical tourism,’ where they visit another country for a procedure, in order to save money, which could cost even more American jobs.
June 19, 2013 By Economy In Crisis
- Know what is happening in our economy now and have a good idea of what to expect in the future.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- Economy In Crisis does not sell or share names or email addresses on our list.
June 19, 2013 By Michael Stumo
- Two Great Dangers to U.S. – China Relations: Cyber-spying and Unresolved Economic Issues June 19, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- VAT and Trade Presentation June 18, 2013 Michael Stumo
- “Conversations w/Great Minds Lori Wallach — The Trans-Pacific Partnership Threat P2″ June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- Conversations w/Great Minds Lori Wallach — The Trans-Pacific Partnership Threat P1″ June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- Levin Statement on Bipartisan TPP Currency Manipulation Letter June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- R-CALF USA Letter to US International Trade Commission re TPP June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier