Following up on his State of the Union promise, President Obama will sign an executive order Tuesday to establish a new office focused on trade enforcement. Dubbed the Interagency Trade Enforcement Center, the office will be tasked with combating unfair trade practices around the world. The Obama administration has stated that it intends to crack down on trade violators, and this office is a major part of that plan.
June 19, 2013 By Economy In Crisis
- Know what is happening in our economy now and have a good idea of what to expect in the future.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- Economy In Crisis does not sell or share names or email addresses on our list.
June 19, 2013 By Michael Stumo
- Two Great Dangers to U.S. – China Relations: Cyber-spying and Unresolved Economic Issues June 19, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- VAT and Trade Presentation June 18, 2013 Michael Stumo
- “Conversations w/Great Minds Lori Wallach — The Trans-Pacific Partnership Threat P2″ June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- Conversations w/Great Minds Lori Wallach — The Trans-Pacific Partnership Threat P1″ June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- Levin Statement on Bipartisan TPP Currency Manipulation Letter June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier
- R-CALF USA Letter to US International Trade Commission re TPP June 18, 2013 Ellen Croibier